Title: Dc Machine
|Date:||November 1, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 482|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The bar will accelerate. When the the velocity of the bar increase, the voltage appears across the bar
find = vBl
4. Thus the increase voltage reduces the current flowing through the bar.
I = VB-eind
5. The result of this action is that eventually the bar will reach a constant steady state speed where the net force on the bar is zero...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This happen when eind has risen all the way up to equal the voltage of VB & I=0. At that time the bar will be moving at a speed given by
6. The bar will continue to move forever unless some external force disturbs it.
Linear DC Motor or Generator
ii) Motor Operation (See Fig 1.2)
Since the bar was initially at steady state, application of the force Fload motion will result in a force on the bar in the direction opposite the direction of motion...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay: