Title: Datamining And Security
|Date:||March 26, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 928|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A table can have one or more columns.
A column is made up of a column name and a data type, and it describes an attribute of the
tuples. The structure of a table, also called relation schema, thus is de?ned by its attributes.
The type of information to be stored in a table is de?ned by the data types of the attributes
at table creation time...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
this tutorial we will use the terms interchangeably.
A table can have up to 254 columns which may have di?erent or same data types and sets of
values (domains), respectively. Possible domains are alphanumeric data (strings), numbers and
date formats. Oracle o?ers the following basic data types:
• char(n): Fixed-length character data (string), n characters long...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: