Title: Database Security for Managers
|Date:||April 4, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1176|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Today, enterprises must comply with industry and government regulations that charge businesses with ensuring the security of this sensitive information. At the same time, databases are increasingly subject to attack by internal and external attackers who no longer seek notoriety but want financial rewards...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
By compromising the security of databases and obtaining customers' personal data, committing fraud, or blackmailing the targeted company, attackers can jeopardize the reputation, financial standing, and customer trust of a business. Consequently, database security has become a serious concern for an increasing number of corporations...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- dynamics facing the managers of today are different from those facing the managers of Taylor's time
- Managers Need To Know How To Conduct A Review
- should the Federal Reserve intervene every time the stock market takes a plunge?
- What Do Managers Do? Critically discuss the following statement: “The work and skills of managers are the same irrespective of their position within the organisation.”
- Captains logs
- Malicious Vengeance: The Ghastly Acts of Murder
- No Obvious Distinction
- Study Logs
- Tom Gordon quote logs
- Rat ?- and ?- motoneurones soma size and succinate dehydrogenase activity are independent of neuromuscular activity level
- computer Security By Time Life Books
- Database Security for Managers
- Database Security
- Database Security
- I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
3 pages / 845 words
2 pages / 377 words
3 pages / 811 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 316 words
2 pages / 390 words
2 pages / 475 words