Title: Database Normalization
|Date:||October 27, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 232|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Each field is unique and precisely asks for the most critical or essential information. Also, the table does not describe what type of products each company sales. Instead, the table only states the industry type because it does not want to limit the product search abilities to the company name only...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Also, the table does not describe what type of products each company sales. Instead, the table only states the industry type because it does not want to limit the product search abilities to the company name only. Also, listing each product name within the same table can be confusing. By contrast, the table is split and related to other tables (Product Description, Orders, etc) using its Primary/Foreign keys to minimize data redundancy...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DATABASE ANALYSIS AND DATABASE DESIGN PROJECT
- database and data warehouse
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- The Normalization of Cosmetic Surgery among Women in American Society
- Normalization Through Montessori Method
- Normalization through Montessori Method
- “Precise Poetry Converted Into Abstract”
- Power and liberal order: America's postwar world order in transition
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Normalization
- Database Normalization
- Database design process
- Dictionary and Normalization Guidelines
- How Normalization Can Be Used to Check Relations
- The Evolution of Data and Database Migration
2 pages / 345 words
1 pages / 232 words
4 pages / 904 words
3 pages / 847 words
3 pages / 707 words
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 489 words