Title: Database administrators
|Date:||May 3, 2003|
|Length:||6 / 1573|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They nearly always include disaster recovery (backups and testing of backups), performance analysis and tuning, and some database design or assistance thereof.
2.3 Definition of Database
Before going on, we need to briefly define and describe “database...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
After experimenting with hierarchical and networked DBMSs during the 1970’s, the IT industry became dominated by relational DBMSs such as Oracle or MySQL.
A relational DBMS manages information about types of real-world things (entities) in the form of tables that represent the entities...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis of Kellogg?¦s Databases and Database Application Programs
- DATABASE ANALYSIS AND DATABASE DESIGN PROJECT
- Database Design
- Disaster Recovery
- I.t. Doctors Database Analysis
- Recovery Assistance ORS
- Database administrators
- Basic Database Design Concepts
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATORS
- Database Analysis
- Database design process
- database analysis
- database design
- Kudler Fine Foods Database Analysis
- Physical and Logical Database Design
6 pages / 1573 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 508 words
8 pages / 2329 words
7 pages / 1943 words
2 pages / 566 words
2 pages / 351 words