Title: Damage of "Big Box" Stores
|Date:||March 26, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 766|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The existence of these superstores lead to much congestion into communities; making those who live near by face traffic throughout all their regular activities. "Sometimes you come out of the lot and you have to wait two or three cycles to get through the light at Nimitz Highway," said Jonah Maehara, a sales representative for Koha Oriental Foods, "And they are very long cycles" (Leidemann)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Therefore, the time that is saved in their quick shopping is not compensated since they are often stuck in traffic losing
More Jobs and Tax Revenues?
Big Box retailers state that they benefit society by creating more tax revenue for the state and more jobs decreasing unemployment rate. Although as studies are done and analyzed, they clearly show that in the long run they actually create tax deficits in many aspects...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Tai An Man Square Killings,
- Local Employees Local Pay
- Cote D'Ivoire: History, Government, Economics And Their Influence On Global And Local Issues
- Tiananmen square
- Tienanmen Square: Where was the Violence?
- Tourism'S Importance To The Global And Local Economy
- Was there a massacre in Tiananmen Square?
- A Jew In Germany Or Occupied Europe:
- As A Local Citizen: Alternatives to Economic Globalization
- Chi-square tests
- R & R Sports Review of Quality Management in small local Stores
- Punnent Square
- Barclay Heritage Square
- developing local economy
- Smoking Ban affects on local business
2 pages / 341 words
3 pages / 766 words
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 387 words
1 pages / 285 words