|Date:||June 10, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 973|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Yes, it is a possibility. In fact there are several businesses that offer these services. Two of these businesses are "The Cryonics Institute" and "The Alcor Life Extension Foundation." Alcor Life Extension Foundation calls this process Cryotransport. The cryotransport process begins, according to their website, as soon as possible after legal death...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The cryotransport process begins, according to their website, as soon as possible after legal death. The patient is prepared and cooled to a temperature where decay stops, and is then kept in this cooled state called cryostasis until medical science has advanced enough to bring the person back to life when life extension and anti-aging have become a reality...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Lego & Kelloggs
- What kind of further joint marketing exercise could Microsoft and Lego benefit from in the future?
- I am a Healthy Person
- Lego Dacta
- The role and responsibilities of both leaders and managers in creating and maintaining a healthy organizational culture has differences and similarities, both a leader and a manager have the same goal to have a healthy organization but the approac...
- Detection Of Biological Molecules
- Stem Cells: The Building Blocks of our Future
- The effect of drugs, toxins, and other molecules on synapse and synapse transmission.
- Viruses: Complex Molecules Or Simple Life Forms?
- What kind of molecules can and cannot pass easily across a lipid bilayer?
- Organic Molecules Challenge
1 pages / 192 words
2 pages / 501 words
1 pages / 298 words
2 pages / 530 words
2 pages / 425 words
1 pages / 258 words
4 pages / 973 words