|Date:||July 15, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 597|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Although the arguments of Crito have value, they have not convinced Socrates that he should escape from prison. An escape would certainly denounce the laws of the state, which Socrates has always declared to uphold.
Escaping from prison would be a violation of the law of the land and would mean that Socrates is an enemy to people of the society...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
An escape would certainly denounce the laws of the state, which Socrates has always declared to uphold.
Escaping from prison would be a violation of the law of the land and would mean that Socrates is an enemy to people of the society. To ensure that the orderly society remains in order, a citizen has a moral responsibility to accept the penalty of law...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- The trial and death of socrates: The Crito
- Crito 2
- Socrates' Refusal of Crito's Proposal
- The Crito
- Analysis Of The Crito
- Antigone Vs. Socrates In The Crito
- crito five dialogues socrates aristotle
- Plato's Crito
- The Crito
- What argument does Crito use to convince Socrates to leave??
2 pages / 481 words
3 pages / 742 words
3 pages / 711 words
2 pages / 597 words
2 pages / 585 words
3 pages / 882 words
2 pages / 374 words