Title: Contributions of Artists and Scientists to Society
|Date:||June 29, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 222|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Last but not least, they can contribute to people’s progress and development by making them mature and more knowledgeable.
However, some differences exist between the contributions of artists and those of scientists. First, the works of artists are embodied in novels, songs, music, shows, movies, plays, paintings, performances, and operas, while the works of scientists are embodied in inventions and discoveries in the fields of chemistry, medicine, engineering, physics, biology, astronomy, geology, and many more...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Second, the works of artists entertain people and help them raise their morale, while the works of scientists make life much easier and more comfortable. Moreover, the works of artists can be imaginary and may require a lot of talent and special skills, whereas the works of scientists require scientific knowledge and these works are based on experiments and scientific research...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Contributions of Artists and Scientists to Society
- contributions to society and it's effects-comparing "In Cold Blood" and "My Name is Asher Lev"
- Three scientists
- New Corn Technology: Scientists Are All Eyes and Ears.
- Scientists Take New Step Toward Man-Made Life
- Struggle of Artists Throughout Time
- When mathematicians, historians and scientists say that they have explained something, are they using the word "explain" in the same way?
- When mathematicians, historians, and scientists say that they have explained something, are they using the word ?explain' in the same way?
- famous black scientists
- Moonstruck Theorists Battle NASA Scientists
- NIH Limits Scientists' Outside Work
- Nuclear Weapons and the Moral Accountability of the Emigre Scientists
- Con Artists, and What They Do
- U.S Should Admit Foreign Scientists And High-Tech Employees
- 8 Scientists
1 pages / 213 words
1 pages / 275 words
3 pages / 863 words
1 pages / 205 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 335 words