|Date:||May 9, 2015|
|Length:||10 / 2956|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
And he also encouraged his students to explore the various things to
learn, but be very selective and careful. The purpose of Confucius' teaching was practical and
designed to help each person improve his character and conduct, and perhaps become prepared
for an official position in the court. According to one passage in the Analects, Confucius taught
four things: culture, conduct, loyalty, and truthfulness...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
According to one passage in the Analects, Confucius taught
four things: culture, conduct, loyalty, and truthfulness.1
Culture consisted of literature and music. Confucius suggested the value of each: "Let a man be
stimulated by poetry, established in character by the rules of propriety, and perfected by music...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DEDUCTIONS FROM GROSS ESTATE UNDER PHILIPPINES TAX RULES AND SINGAPORE TAX RULES
- Unit 5-What principles were demonstrated in each of these situations
- Financial Incentives Should Be Offered For Organs
- No Gentlemen Admitted
- Religious, Racial, and Political Tension Demonstrated Through Discussion in Athol Fugard's "Master Harold"? and the Boys
- Describe A Situation Where You Have Demonstrated Your Leadership Qualities?
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
- No Gentlemen Admitted
- On Religion: Speeches to its Cultured Despisers
- How effective are anti-social behaviour orders (ASBOs) in punishing criminal behaviour and in deterring criminality and re-offending?
- how i got cultured
- Ladies and Gentlemen: You Too Could Have It All
- Should Sex Ed. Be Offered In Public Schools?
- The main function of religion is to provide people with a code of behaviour which regulates personal and social life. Assess the extent to which sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion in modern society.
- Best Job Offered To Hrm
5 pages / 1329 words
4 pages / 1187 words
3 pages / 844 words
4 pages / 1009 words
2 pages / 596 words
3 pages / 872 words
2 pages / 368 words