|Date:||May 3, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 235|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
All of these being represented by the parts
of a tree for example: Jen being the root, yi the trunk, li the branches, chih
the flower, and hsin the fruit. The most important of the five being li.
Confucius used this to formulate his plan for the recovery of china. Confucius
equally emphasized the relationship with rulers and there subjects...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
equally emphasized the relationship with rulers and there subjects. This is
where he combined ethics and politics. At one time Confucius was asked by Chi K ?
ang Tsu, the head of the chi clan, how to rule. Confucius replied "To govern is
to keep straight. If you , sir, lead your subjects straight, who will venture to
fall out of line?" Confucius believed in what is called "superior Man...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 500 words
2 pages / 571 words
3 pages / 717 words
1 pages / 235 words
1 pages / 293 words
1 pages / 255 words
2 pages / 346 words