Title: computers make learning fun for kids
|Date:||August 11, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 809|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
By using software that makes learning fun, the computer can compete against television and video games while educating your child.
Broderbund's "Carmen Sandiego" series, for instance, surreptitiously teaches kids about geography and history while they play detective.
The latest computer craze, CD-ROM drives, holds a wealth of educational information...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These special disk drives can assess an enormous amount of reference information. A "U.S. History on CD-ROM" disk holds the text of 107 U.S. history books, as well as 1,000 pictures. Another disk contains the complete series of Simon & Schuster Monarch Notes: study guides for more than 200 classics.
Children learn computer literacy every time they sit at the keyboard...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- computers make learning fun for kids
- League of Nations - a success or a failure?
- How Television and Computers Affect Kids
- How Computers Make Life Easier
- Learning computers
- Learning and Success
- Software And High School
- Why Motivation Is Key For Second Language Learning Success
- Middle School Football: My springboard to success
- A Considerable Speck - Compared To 4 Other Poems
- Six Priorities That Make A Great Strategic Plan
- The Union Leader: The School's Secret To Success Leads To Its Shame
- Learning Plan
- MY LEARNING PLAN
- Cooperative Learning: Listening To How Children Work At School
3 pages / 706 words
2 pages / 582 words
1 pages / 229 words
2 pages / 331 words
4 pages / 1006 words
2 pages / 490 words
3 pages / 808 words