Title: Computers And Crime
|Date:||July 31, 2012|
|Length:||7 / 1886|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
According to experts, gender is the only
bias. The profile of today's non-professional thieves crosses all races, age
groups and economic strata. Computer criminals tend to be relatively honest and
in a position of trust: few would do anything to harm another human, and most
do not consider their crime to be truly dishonest...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most are males: women have
tended to be accomplices, though of late they are becoming more aggressive.
Computer Criminals tend to usually be "between the ages of 14-30, they are
usually bright, eager, highly motivated, adventuresome, and willing to accept
technical challenges."(Shannon, 16:2) "It is tempting to liken computer
criminals to other criminals, ascribing characteristics somehow different from
'normal' individuals, but that is not the case...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- If Christopher Columbus Returned To The ?New World' In The Year 2000
- Hopes And Dreams
- Another One Bites The Dust
- Elisa Allen and the Handyman different people with a small similarity in "The Chrysanthemums"
- insect bites
- Don't Keep Your Shelves Empty
- Globalization Bites Boeing
- Profit over People:a small overview of India,
- Should Libraries in Canada remove from their shelves books that some patrons find offensive?
- Should the Parthenon Marbles be Returned to Greece?
- Keynesian economics - a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens
- Of Mice And Men - Hopes And Dr
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
- Us Polygamists’ Children Returned To Parents
- Computers And Crime
2 pages / 339 words
2 pages / 489 words
2 pages / 526 words
2 pages / 425 words
2 pages / 373 words
2 pages / 373 words
2 pages / 363 words