|Date:||December 17, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 373|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Operant conditioning is distinguished from Pavlovian conditioning as operant conditioning deals with the modification of "voluntary behavior" through the use of consequences, while Pavlovian conditioning deals with the conditioning of behavior so that it occurs under new antecedent conditions. The word "Operant Conditioning" was used by B...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The word "Operant Conditioning" was used by B.F.Skinner to clarify the effects of consequences of a specific conduct on the upcoming happening of that conduct. It can be categorized in four parts which are Positive and negative reinforcement, punishment and extinction. Positive and negative reinforcement help to make the conduct stronger, while punishment and extinction is a negative factor for the behavior and thus it weakens the activity or behavior...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 275 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 327 words
1 pages / 231 words
2 pages / 384 words
2 pages / 373 words
1 pages / 163 words