|Date:||May 16, 2017|
|Length:||6 / 1538|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
An electrical circuit may be open or closed. The magnetic pulses on a disk or tape may be present or absent. Current may be high voltage or low voltage. A punched card or tape may have a hole or not have a hole. This two-state situation allows computers to use the binary system to represent data and programs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This two-state situation allows computers to use the binary system to represent data and programs.
The decimal system that we are accustomed to has 10 digits (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9). By contrast, the binary system has only two digits: 0 and 1. (Bi- means "two.") Thus, in the computer the 0 can be represented by the electrical current being off (or at low voltage) and the 1 by the current being on (or at high voltage)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How the Characters of the Scarlet Letter Represent Sin
- Christianity Stands In The Way
- da vinci code characters
- Electronic Data Interchange
- economic interchange
- Is Free Economic Interchange Beneficial? GM 520
- Minor Characters In Ragged Dick
- Refer the MLA Handbook of Research and write the differences between Dewey Decimal System and Library of Congress System.
- TIme Stands Still
- two types of options commonly used as employee compensation
- Colour Coding
- Lpc Coding
- Mainframes and Personal Computers
- pc vs mainframes
3 pages / 602 words
2 pages / 453 words
2 pages / 498 words
4 pages / 902 words
6 pages / 1775 words
2 pages / 367 words
6 pages / 1538 words