Title: computer time structure
|Date:||September 28, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1079|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
No longer do we have to pick up the telephone to call a numerous amount of people to convey a message, we just e-mail everyone. So you see, the computer is suggested to be a time saver, a device that allows you to execute tasks more efficiently and more quickly.
The time structure of a computer is described as this: "the central processor of the computer contains within it an electronic clock, whose extremely rapid pulses determine when one operation has ended and another is to begin" (J...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Bolter). This is measured by megahertz or the newest form of speed is called gigahertz. Therefore more tasks can be executed in less time.
The computer clock is somewhat similar to a digital clock based on the fact that it can be used to measure duration, determine the present point in time, and can even act as an alarm clock...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
4 pages / 1059 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 237 words
2 pages / 425 words
2 pages / 379 words
1 pages / 259 words
2 pages / 401 words