Title: Computer Confidentiality For Medical Records
|Date:||July 2, 2010|
|Length:||3 / 645|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A patient has the right to know where their records are being stored. They also have the right to know who has access to their medical records.
3. The AMA Policy on Computer Confidentiality states that the procedures for purging archaic or inaccurate information should be established. The patient should be notified before the purge takes place...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The patient should be notified before the purge takes place. In addition, the patient should also be notified when the purge is complete. This gives the patient a chance to get a hard copy of the information before it is lost forever.
4. According to the AMA policy on computer Confidentiality, the computerized medical database should be online to the computer terminal only when authorized computer programs requiring the medical data are being used...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- The English Patient (Dutch)
- The English Patient
- Autonomy of the patient
- english patient
- How To Take A Patient'S Pulse
- Patient Therapy
- Patient's Bill of Rights
- patient and physician relationship
- “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest” – The Ethics Of Patient Treatment
- patient right to refuse medical treatment
- Appropriate Rn To Patient Ratios
- Computer Confidentiality For Medical Records
- My patient is MJ
- How Is The Internet Changing Medical Knowledge And / Or The Doctor- Patient Relationship
- The Great Patient Race
2 pages / 397 words
3 pages / 617 words
1 pages / 285 words
1 pages / 217 words
2 pages / 340 words
3 pages / 645 words
2 pages / 325 words