|Date:||February 16, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 314|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Long gone are the days of depending on phonebooks, encyclopedias or the Dewey Decimal system; and rightfully so, especially when there is Google. Despite the indubitable pros of computers, there is one area in which computers have had undesirable effects: child development. Today’s generation of children are introduced to computers at younger and younger ages...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Today’s generation of children are introduced to computers at younger and younger ages. It is because of this that computers have in a sense, made children of today lazy. Children spend hours playing computer games instead of playing at the playground. They type papers and assignments in programs that automatically spell check the documents so they don’t feel the need to enhance their spelling and grammar skills...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Far Does Today'S Media Impact On The Desire For Young People To Be Ultra Thin, And How Does This Affect Their Health?
- Computers And Information Processing
- The Impact Of Media on Communication in 21st Century
- Computers In Society
- Computers In Society
- Society and Computers
- How far does today's media impact on the desire for young people to be ultra thin, and how does this affect their health?
- The Impact Of Computers On Society
- Computers And Society
- Computers Today
- Computers and Information Processing
- Computers in the World Today
- Computers: The Greatest Invention of the Century?
- impact of computers
- the impact of computers on the society
2 pages / 326 words
2 pages / 515 words
2 pages / 373 words
1 pages / 230 words
2 pages / 314 words
1 pages / 226 words
1 pages / 206 words