Title: COMPARATIVE COMMENTARY Of two texts describing the problem of the global warming
|Date:||January 17, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 649|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The two texts, which I am going to analyze,
are telling right about the attitude of people towards the Global warming. The text 2(a) is
an advertisement of living “green”, which tells that we, people, have got into the war against
pollution without intention and without realizing it. This text even has the motto “People start
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This text even has the motto “People start
pollution. People can stop it.” Text 2(b) is an article from an editorial in the magazine The
Economist. This text, on the other hand, tells about the consequences that might occur if
people will not start the battle against this problem.
Text 2(a) audience could be clever, understanding 17-18 year old people...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- HOW TO TREAT OTHER PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM FRIENDS
- People To People Business Letter
- COMPARATIVE COMMENTARY Of two texts describing the problem of the global warming
- 1. Why do you think people are "religious"? What particular aspects of society may prompt people to look for religious faith and identity?
- Mistakes People Make With Ster
- Mistakes People Make With Steroids
- Neat People vs. Sloppy People
- Why do people create professional identities?
- Did the Matrix make people kill?
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
- How People Make Their Own Environment: A Theory of Genotype-Environmental Effects
- How to make people learn MESSAGE
- Food—Of the People, By the People, and For the People
- Guns Don'T Kill People, People Kill People And Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- Videogames Don't Kill People, People Kill People
1 pages / 285 words
3 pages / 690 words
1 pages / 178 words
3 pages / 701 words
2 pages / 446 words
1 pages / 242 words
3 pages / 603 words