Title: Collegiate Perception Of Rape
|Date:||August 7, 2013|
|Length:||13 / 3840|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A two-tailed t test was performed comparing test scores across the 2-week interval. Statistical analysis found a 1.0 correlation for demographic data, .91 alpha reliability coefficient for the ATR, and a .80 alpha reliability coefficient for the RES. Therefore, the ATR and RES were deemed reliable for the study...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Therefore, the ATR and RES were deemed reliable for the study.
The purpose of this study is to assess rape attitudes and empathy levels of college students in a selected university setting in North Texas.
A total sample of 300 subjects was needed to ensure representation within a confidence interval of 95% and ...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: