Title: Client and server
|Date:||August 2, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 835|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The two-tier client server is uses only two sets of computers, one client and one server. For example, the database management system (DBMS) runs in the server. A request from the client is sent to the DBMS, which responds by searching the server and sending only the result to the client. If 100 records matched the criteria in our million-record example, only 100 kilobytes of data traverse network rather than one gigabyte...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If 100 records matched the criteria in our million-record example, only 100 kilobytes of data traverse network rather than one gigabyte.
Another type of client server architectures is three-tier client server uses three sets of computers. In this case, the software on the client computer is responsible for presentation logic, an application server is responsible for the application logic, and a separate database server is responsible for the data access logic and data storage...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- programmed and non programmed decision making
- Three D Interface
- an user groups exercise influence on the making of social policies and welfare provision?
- An Overview On Current Free And Open Source Desktop Gis Developments
- Desktop Environments:
- Good User Interface Design Tips
- Good User Interface
- Graphic User Interfaces
- Huffman Trucking: Desktop Management &Amp; Erp Considerations
- IT user manual
- Network Interface Cards
- SOAP interface
- Use of VNC as Desktop Support
- User guide
- User interface
1 pages / 238 words
3 pages / 835 words
6 pages / 1533 words
3 pages / 636 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 242 words
1 pages / 289 words