|Date:||September 23, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1055|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Clickers are not only effective in science-based classrooms but any classroom throughout a college. They offer the professor the ability to assess how their class is thinking and give immediate feedback to the students.
The first problem with traditional lecture form teaching is students are less likely to ask questions and interact with the professor...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Long, monotonous lectures lose the full attention of most students very quickly; studies have shown that within ten minutes of a lecture starting students lose attention (Duncan, “Clickers: A New” 73). When clickers are added to a lecture, the professor is able to understand what needs more explanation and can allow the class open discussion among one another...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- help in freshman gov't
- freshman at large
- A Comparison Of Multi-valued Orientation And Two Valued Orientation
- Top ten percent rule in texas
- Attendance Policy
- Percent Mass of Copper in a Penny
- Less than one percent
- HOW DOES BRUEGGEMANN (IN HIS ORIENTATION-DISORIENTATION-NEW ORIENTATION) BUILD BRIDGES BETWEEN FORM CRITICISM OF THE PSALMS, THEOLOGY AND SPIRITUALITY?
- measuring percent oxygen in air
- James, E. M. (1998). Surviving the social and emotional impact of homicidal loss through local community intervention. Unpublished master thesis; Lincoln University, Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- The Freshman 15
- Are people able to use the Internet to contribute substantially to their health and well-being?
- The US should substantially increase their use of nuclear energy
5 pages / 1488 words
3 pages / 733 words
2 pages / 324 words
3 pages / 609 words
3 pages / 813 words
3 pages / 737 words
4 pages / 1055 words