Title: Click Fraud
|Date:||August 13, 2012|
|Length:||8 / 2165|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Advertising networks then go into details about “related words” and charge more for a word that is more readily searched then a word that is not heavily searched. The pricing plan does not stop there however; depending on the quality of the network the price per click varies. A good reputation, large amount of traffic, high-quality affiliated websites, and a high click-through rate (the number of times an ad is clicked compared to how many times it is viewed) will cost a pretty penny...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A good reputation, large amount of traffic, high-quality affiliated websites, and a high click-through rate (the number of times an ad is clicked compared to how many times it is viewed) will cost a pretty penny. Large reputable advertising networks; for instance Google or Yahoo could charge as much as $30 per click...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 323 words
8 pages / 2139 words
2 pages / 307 words
2 pages / 475 words
1 pages / 256 words
8 pages / 2165 words
2 pages / 385 words