Title: Classroom Technology
|Date:||November 24, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 679|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Analysis of Different Learning Needs 8
9. P.O.V. – Conclusion 8
Geocaching Software - Objective
The software available on this website explains the hobby of geocaching. It shows how geocaching is a fun and a healthy pastime for individuals of all ages especially for groups like classes and youth groups working as teams...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The basic idea is to have individuals and groups set up caches all over the world and share the locations of these caches on the Internet.
Accessibility and Implementation
Geocaching consists of using a handheld GPS receiver unit, such as the Garnin GPS 12, to guide you to a destination where a hidden treasure or cache is stored...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Computer Assisted Sales Process
- E-Learning v The Classroom
- Distance Learning Vs. Traditional Classroom Comparative
- Theories Of Learning And How They Can Be Used To Inform Practice In The Classroom.
- Communicating across language Barriers: Language translation technology
- Creating an Effective Learning Environment in the Classroom
- Cultural Relativism vs. Ethnocentism - which is more objective?
- Distance Learning in the K-12 Classroom
- Learning Beyong the Classroom
- Learning by Teaching and Increased Exposure in the Classroom
- Diverse Learning in the Classroom
- The Historical and Cultural Influences That Gave Rise to the Learning Perspective
- Computer Associates Computer Software
- DNS cache poisoning
- The use of Computers in Language Learning and Language Teaching
2 pages / 311 words
1 pages / 256 words
1 pages / 108 words
2 pages / 341 words
3 pages / 704 words
3 pages / 679 words
2 pages / 338 words