Title: Classical Rationality as the Basis of Utopism
|Date:||October 4, 2011|
|Length:||12 / 3468|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If we approach the problem of utopism from this point of view, it becomes rather the object of epistemology than ethics or politics.
The connection of Utopia with the fundamentals of Classical theory of knowledge reveals itself clearly, if we remember that the author of the first Utopia, as well as the classical model of reasoning, was the same person ? Plato...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In his most famous work "Republic" the possibility of constructing an ideal society follows directly from his ontology and method of reasoning. So we can say that the theory of knowledge and politics were bound together from the very beginning.
Plato founds his method on the idealization procedure borrowed from mathematics and spreads this line of reasoning, where general is considered to be more cognizable and trustworthy, to all spheres of knowledge including social studies...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Prospero Constructs the Tempest Hierarchy and Returns Affairs to a "Natural" State
- Compare and contrast the part that the city or state (polis) plays in Antigone and Oedipus The King.
- Compare and contrast the part that the city or state (polis) plays in Antigone and Oedipus the King.
- How Valid is the Judgement That Mussolini’s Rise to Power Was Mainly The Result of the Failures of the Liberal State
- The expansion of terrorism as a result of the creation of a Jewish state in the Middle East
- How does Plato relate the soul of virtuous individual to the ideal republic in his Republic
- The Conflict Between Individual And State And The Grammatical Fiction
- Aristotle says that the state is natural. What does he mean?
- analysis Thomas Hobbes's claim "a state of nature is, or would be, a state of war of everyone against everyone."
- Classical Rationality as the Basis of Utopism
- hobbes leviathan state government social order state of war
- In the Paltos Ideal state the there is no place for Poets & Poetry
- The Ideal Polis
- The State Versus The Individual: Three Perspectives
- Kicking it to Goal State
2 pages / 330 words
2 pages / 457 words
3 pages / 794 words
3 pages / 627 words
2 pages / 347 words
3 pages / 706 words
3 pages / 670 words