Title: Children With Special Health Care Needs
|Date:||December 7, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 454|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
CHF has long recognized the importance of technology in providing quality health care to disadvantaged patients, and has used a number of EHR systems on its mobile medical units and at community health centers for the past 20 years.
Currently available EHR systems are not suited for use in a community-based setting for a number of reasons: commercial EHR systems are high-cost, often focused on billing, and designed for large practices, health systems or hospitals...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Unless a new EHR system is created, these factors will create a health care “digital divide” where the “haves” will have access their health records and will benefit from the effectiveness of electronic health records, while the “have-nots” will face a health care system lacking the capacity to maintain adequate records...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Hong Kong health care system
- The American Health Care Delivery System
- Proposal For New Health Care System
- A comparison of Canada's Health care system to Japan's Health care System by using performance indicators.
- Covering Children’S Health In The United States
- Health Care System
- Victims of the United States Health Care System
- Health Concerns of Pre-School Aged Children of Low Socioeconomic Status: Poor Nutrition
- The Effects Of Television On Behaviors, Social Attitudes And Health In Children
- A New Health Care System
- argument for a national health care system
- Canadian Health Care System
- Canadian Health Care VS. U.S. Health Care
- Children With Special Health Care Needs
- Why Centralized Health Care Failed (AKA; How I learned to Hate the System)
1 pages / 169 words
2 pages / 311 words
2 pages / 315 words
3 pages / 644 words
3 pages / 643 words
2 pages / 454 words
3 pages / 627 words