Title: Children's Literature And The Holocaust
|Date:||July 28, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 2091|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The children of survivors receive a secondary traumatic impact by being forced to deal with the impact the Holocaust had directly on their parents. The novel Briar Rose by Jane Yolen is an example of a Holocaust survivor sharing her experiences through a fictionalized tale made for young adults. Some may believe that a traditional, educationally focused history source or a first hand account from a survivor is the best way to inform children about the Holocaust...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Some may believe that a traditional, educationally focused history source or a first hand account from a survivor is the best way to inform children about the Holocaust. It has been discovered through research of survivors and their families that first hand accounts passed down from parent to child are traumatizing...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Example In Literature Of How An Experience Can Have Significance On
- Outline the main benefits/advantages and the potential disadvantages/drawbacks associated with marketing planning, based on a critical review of the literature
- American Black Literature study of the short story " The Witness"
- Traumatic Experience Essay
- Children of holocaust
- Explain Why It Is Important To Enable Children To Protect Themselves
- Children's Literature And The Holocaust
- How Is Beowulf Important To British Literature
- Do you feel family is the most important influence on their children?
- Important Formative Experience That Made Me The Adult I Am Today
- Most Important Of Henry VIII's Children
- “Advertising targeted specifically to children should be banned”.
- Are we witnessing the demise of the "Westminster model" in the UK?
- Does the rising rate of chabitation mean that we are witnessing an end of marriage?
- The Effects of Divorce on Children; specifically focusing on age and gender
1 pages / 290 words
3 pages / 714 words
3 pages / 714 words
1 pages / 154 words
2 pages / 544 words
2 pages / 460 words
2 pages / 589 words