Title: Character Analysis Of The Catchter In The Rye
|Date:||December 18, 2014|
|Length:||13 / 3723|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The story is written in monologue and in lively slang. Holden, the main character of the book, has flunked out of school and he spends some days in New York City before going home. During those days, he meets all kinds of people and things. In the story, Holden tells us what happened to him and how he thinks about those experiences...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The character, Holden, was famous as a hero who struggles with “phonies” in a teenagers’ mind.
The most successful part of the book is the psychology description. In the story, Salinger builds up different people with quite different characteristics. By their conversations, behaviors, and feelings, we can understand the characters clearly...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mysterious ways of J.D. Salinger
- Another JD Salinger
- Writings of J.D. Salinger
- Characterization in Salinger's Nine Stories
- Franny Vs Holden (J.D. Salinger)
- Jd Salinger
- j.d. salinger
- salinger and holden simmilarities
- Character Analysis Of The Catchter In The Rye
- Another Jd Salinger
- J.d. Salinger
- J.d. Salinger
- Jerome David Salinger, Born In
1 pages / 224 words
2 pages / 581 words
3 pages / 639 words
3 pages / 875 words
2 pages / 572 words
2 pages / 475 words
4 pages / 915 words