Title: Centrifuge by Laval
|Date:||March 8, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 393|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
English military engineer Benjamin Robins (1707-1751) invented a whirling arm apparatus to determine drag. In 1864, Antonin Prandl invented the first dairy centrifuge in order to separate cream from milk. And in 1879, Gustaf de Laval demonstrated the first continuous centrifugal separator, making its commercial application feasible...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Using high pressure steam in a turbine that had oil-fed bearings meant that some of the steam contaminated the lube-oil, and as a result, perfecting commercial steam-turbines required that he also develop an effective oil/water separator. After trying several methods, he concluded that a centrifugal separator was the most affordable and effective method...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How are hazardous substances dangerous, how to deal with them and the dangers they can cause.
- Lesser Antilles Lines
- Earthquakes, Slides, Volcanoes, Rock, Sedimentation
- Abuse of Substances in the United States
- Addictive Substances and Their Forms
- How Various Mechanisms By Which Substances Cross The Cell Me
- Lesser Jihad
- Carohydrates in Everyday Substances
- centripetal forces
- centripetal motion
- density of sprite
- Enzyme Reaction of Different Yeast Substances
- Mass Density Lab
- Centrifuge by Laval
2 pages / 340 words
1 pages / 230 words
2 pages / 409 words
4 pages / 917 words
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 451 words
2 pages / 393 words