|Date:||July 25, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 195|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Teachers often complain of students cell phones going off in the middle of a lecture. Lots of things can distract drivers while using a cell phone.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
. . .
We have became a fast-paced, connected culture. As technology grows spontaneously new and improved ideas come out. Digital was the next best thing to the cell phone world. Cell phone use while driving has also become one of the most common distractions for wrecks. Cell phones distract you and can cause accidents...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Underbelly vs Chopper connected text
- What are the risks for companies moving into new areas of business made possible by fast-changing technology?
- Connected Stories - Google
- Connected text
- Edward Scissorhands Connected With To Kill A Mockingbird
- Norman Nicholson uses childhood as a means of exploring other ideas in Rising Five. Identify the ideas of the poem and comment on the ways in which they are presented.
- The Clash Between Nigerian Culture and Western Ideas and Traditions
- Culture N Technology
- Fast Fact About The Environment Technology
- Can Technology Affect Ethics and Culture
- cellphones at school
- free incoming calls for lifetime on cellphones
- Yahoo to Offer a Network for Web Ads on Cellphones
3 pages / 632 words
2 pages / 369 words
5 pages / 1424 words
1 pages / 267 words
2 pages / 362 words
1 pages / 195 words
3 pages / 632 words