Title: cannabis study on adolscents
|Date:||October 8, 2015|
|Length:||8 / 2214|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It all depends on how cannabis fits into our personal, complex, mental chemistry.
Van Os & Verdoux (2002) A research report entitled "Early adolescent cannabis exposure and positive and negative dimensions of psychosis" was designed to investigate the effect of cannabis use early in adolescence on sub-clinical symptoms of psychosis both positive and negative...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This study was used in the context of an ongoing general population cohort study. (page 323) The thesis and questions this study is aimed at to provide evidence for are as followed: Are individuals with pre-existing vulnerability for psychosis more susceptible to the psychosis-inducing effects of cannabis than those without? Van Os & Verdoux (2002) Does cannabis increases the risk for incident psychotic disorder in those with established personality traits and early symptoms of a psychotic mental state? (page 319-327) Does the use of cannabis in early adolescence have a more powerful effect to the onset of the disorder, rather than cannabis use later on in adolescence? Can cannabis trigger a psychotic disorder as severe as schizophrenia? Johns (2001) Is there a positive association between cannabis and states of anxiety/ depression? (pages 1125-1141)
This particular study used the Greek Birth Cohort which is a collection based on the National Perinatal Survey to find its participants...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A researcher, Stanley Milgram, wondered how far individuals would go in following commands. In 1974 he set up a series of experiments. Describe the research methods used, together with the findings.
- Cultural Values And Leadership Styles At National Innovation Foundation
- NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD (Buck Brown Contracting Co., Inc. and A.S.C. Constructors, a Joint Venture)
- The theries we use to help us understand standard setting in national arenas don't work so well at the international level where the international accounting starndards board is taking a lead role. We will have to modify them or expand our theoret...
- Dr. Vandana Shiva, President Of The Research Foundation For Science Technology And Ecology
- A Field Study of Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Career Research Paper: Army National Guard
- film institute research
- The Study Of National Cinema
- cannabis study on adolscents
- How useful would psychological research into the detection of deception be in assisting you with your investigations? Are there limitations to the research which would put you off relying on it?
- Midwest Research Institute: The Department of Defense's Guinea Pig
- National ID Cards, the Demise of Privacy
- The Role Of The National Transportation Safety Board In Aviation Safet
- The Role Of The National Transportation Board In Aviation Safety
3 pages / 691 words
3 pages / 701 words
8 pages / 2214 words
3 pages / 893 words
6 pages / 1577 words
2 pages / 525 words
2 pages / 405 words