Title: Can You Dig It?
|Date:||November 28, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 779|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They did not believe it could have come from an ancestor of modern man. It did, however, form the notion that there could have been creatures that were half-human and half-ape. Ernst Heinrich, a German scientist, claimed that if such a creature were ever found it should be named Pithecanthropus erectus, which means upright apeman...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This, however, was not widely accepted. On November 4, 1859, the view on evolution as a whole changed dramatically. This was the date that Charles Darwin published his work The Origin of Species. With the release of this work, the theory of human evolution became a bit more believable. The theory of natural selection was proposed by Darwin within The Origin of Species...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mary Leakey
- Leakey Family
- Leakey, Richard
- Richard Leakey
- What Are The Main Contrasts To Be Found In Portugal?
- gorge washington
- Curious Gorge
- tanzania (culture)
- Privatization of Electricity in Tanzania
- THE PLACE OF ISLAMIC LAW IN TANZANIA MAINLAND
- south african breweries in tanzania
- The Inadequacies Of Fdi Determinants In Tanzania: Some Evidence.
- tanzania and morocco: does debt relief really work?
- The Impact Of Domestic Violence Against Women In Tanzania
- Human Resource Management In Multinational Banks In Tanzania
3 pages / 779 words
2 pages / 578 words
2 pages / 387 words
4 pages / 976 words
2 pages / 482 words
2 pages / 475 words
4 pages / 931 words