Title: Can Science Explain Everything?
|Date:||February 10, 2014|
|Length:||9 / 2575|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Sober thesis claims to prove that when science attempts to explain events, and does so by describing its causes, it will never find answers to global why-questions.
Sober believes that it is reasonable to accept that at this point in time we don’t have all the answers, but we eventually will have an answer backed by scientific explanation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Elliot Sober addresses to main questions: (1) Are there any facts about the world that science is inherently incapable of explaining? (2) If there are, can we plausibly argue that the best explanation of why those facts are true is that God exists?
To answer the first question, Sober argues that, the questions science has failed to answer aren’t because they haven’t found an explanation yet, it’s the nature of scientific explanation that prevents an answer from ever being found...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Civil War Questions Answered
- Forecasting Questions
- Mfi Questions
- Strategy Questions
- Catcher in the Rye Questions
- Cote D'Ivoire: History, Government, Economics And Their Influence On Global And Local Issues
- civil war questions
- JA local German World War II story as an example of modern myth
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the policy making process? What constitutional questions do they raise? What constitutional changes are needed to address these questions?
- APOLLO 13- QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MOVIE ANSWERED
- Mc Bio Questions
- Science questions
- Questions to think about
1 pages / 240 words
2 pages / 331 words
2 pages / 351 words
9 pages / 2575 words
3 pages / 692 words
2 pages / 421 words
2 pages / 506 words