Title: Cain and Abel: A Society of Choices
|Date:||June 4, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 385|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Abel was a shepherd and Cain was a farmer.
There came a day when Cain and Abel both went to make an offering unto Jehovah; Abel made an offering from his flocks while Cain made an offering from the first fruits of his harvest. Cain's offering was rejected by Jehovah, Cain became jealous of Abel and his favor with Jehovah...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In a jealous rage Cain slew Abel.
What drove Cain to slay Abel? Was it that he was jealous of Abel because Jehovah accepted Abel's offering over his own? Was it just plain sibling rivalry taken to the most extreme measure.
What if the situation was reversed and it was Abel's offering which was rejected by Jehovah? Would Abel have slew Cain...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Critique of Kane and Abel
- Abel Tasman National Park Marketing Mix
- Cain and Able
- English Mystery Palys: The Killing of Abel
- Profile a chosen person.
- Raising Cain
- Greek Society Compared to modern society
- The Founding Brothers in Person
- Michael Cain
- Cain and Abel: A Society of Choices
- what makes a person happy
- ?Should the decision to keep a person on life support be made by family members only?'
- mc cain
- Personality is what makes the person
3 pages / 665 words
3 pages / 698 words
2 pages / 350 words
2 pages / 385 words
2 pages / 450 words
3 pages / 668 words
1 pages / 292 words