Title: Business Communication
|Date:||June 10, 2017|
|Length:||11 / 3263|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
By successfully getting your message across, you convey your thoughts and ideas effectively. Most organisations prefer to hire professionals who can communicate and express their ideas very well, rather than having the expertise and capabilities to solve problem. With effective communication, a person is able to deliver information and train his or her subordinate efficiently, thus giving the business a better chance of making profits...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
With effective communication, a person is able to deliver information and train his or her subordinate efficiently, thus giving the business a better chance of making profits.
To ensure successful business communications, it is best to start with the very basics: an individual's knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communications...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Relationships and the Importance of communication
- Gain Sharing vs. Profit Sharing
- High Performance Working
- How to improve the effectiveness of Performance appraisal in China
- Levi's management ideas to improve teamwork in their company
- Strategy for medium-size manufacturing company to improve overall performance
- Hello, I Must Be Going: Why Improve Communication Technology?
- personal growth
- The Relationships Between Quaker, The Company, And Semiotics
- Their Eyes Were Watching God: Personal Relationships
- WORKING WITH STUDENTS AND PARENTS TO IMPROVE THE FRESHMAN RETENTION
- How can managers use their understanding of motivation and communication theories to improve performance of staff?
- Personal relationships
- Communication in Relationships
- An Assessment of file sharing in the music business
3 pages / 620 words
2 pages / 327 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 516 words
2 pages / 317 words
1 pages / 138 words
3 pages / 735 words