|Date:||February 25, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 290|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
While the industry had
its vicissitudes in the recent past, the current
boom looks like staying on. "The
Indian hospitality sector is witnessing one
of its rare sustained growth trends," says
Ajoy Misra, Senior Vice-President, Sales &
Marketing, Indian Hotels, owners of the Taj
group, the country's largest hotel company...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
revenue per available room in hotels across
India increased by 29 per cent over the
This seems to be is just the beginning,
judging by opinions from analysts and
industry executives. Predicts Sudhir K Nair,
Head of Research at CRIS INFAC, a
prominent research consultancy firm,
"Demand will outpace supply in the short
to medium term, and ARRs are expected to
increase by 13 to 14 per cent annually
over the next two years...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- AOL Time Warner Inc. ? A Bad Idea from the Start?
- Business Idea - Scrappily Ever After
- clothes shop business idea
- How a small idea become a huge business
- India And Its Business Culture
- India Culture and Business Etiquite
- India and its Business Culture
- The Great Idea
- What causes so many people to be uspset by the idea of gay marriages
- idea of india
- A Good Idea
- No idea
- How Far Does The Author Support Of Refute The Idea That “The Nation State Is Dead”?
- Part-time Jobs For Students: A Good Idea
- The Processes And Institutions That Appear To Be Challenging The Idea Of The Nation As A Sovereign Territory In The Asia Pacific Region, And The Institutions That Keep The Nation Relevant.
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 339 words
3 pages / 792 words
1 pages / 236 words
2 pages / 348 words
1 pages / 290 words
3 pages / 625 words