Title: bus topology
|Date:||August 22, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 627|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The bus network is less expensive than the star configuration and is thus widely in use for systems that connect only a few microcomputers and systems that do not emphasize the sharing of common resources.
The problem in a computer on a bus topology does not frustrate the operation of the network, but a crack in the central cable will stop the whole network...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Bus topology is popular because many computers can be connected to a single central cable. In a bus topology, each end user computer in the network handles its own communications control. There is no host computer or file server. As the information passes along the bus, it is examined by each terminal to see if the data is for it...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Is Wal-Mart's stated vision aligned with the needs of their stakeholders?
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- A Dedicated System For Processing Faces
- Catalase Data Processing Lab
- Discuss the processing of a Criminal case through the Criminal Justice system from investigation and arrest through probation and parole.
- People In Rural Areas Experience Better Health Than Those In Urban Areas. Compare And Contrast The Social Constructs Of These Populations.
- Should the U.S. build a National Missile Defense System?
- Audio/Video Distributed System
- Data Base Mangement System
- Data Link Control (internet)
- Data Processing
- Data and its Importance in Accurate and Quick Processing
- functions of an Enterprise Data Management (EDM) system
- Real-Time Processing System
- TPS - A Transaction Processing System
1 pages / 111 words
3 pages / 621 words
3 pages / 821 words
2 pages / 304 words
3 pages / 627 words
2 pages / 344 words
3 pages / 746 words