Title: Bubonic Plague
|Date:||November 11, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 481|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Most modern cases of the plague can be traced to house rats and their fleas (Causes Of Bubonic Plague). It is also possible to get the plague from another person who is infected. This happens when someone infected coughs or breathes on another person. The virus is easily spread and very contagious.
This disease causes extreme fatigue, chills, headaches and other symptoms related to the flu...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This happens when someone infected coughs or breathes on another person. The virus is easily spread and very contagious.
This disease causes extreme fatigue, chills, headaches and other symptoms related to the flu. What makes this disease much more dangerous and fatal than the flu is that people also contract swollen lymph nodes, that are hot to the touch...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: