Title: british punk
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||November 10, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 840|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The two versions of punk, the original American and its British descendent, were very different.
British punk was aggressive and angry. It demanded immediate change and had no interest in working for the solution. The Sex Pistols typified British Punk with such songs as "Anarchy In The UK," which did not give a thought to anarchy's effect...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Sex Pistols typified British Punk with such songs as "Anarchy In The UK," which did not give a thought to anarchy's effect.
American punk seemed lazy by comparison. It was sarcastic where the English version was more violent; the British pushed one step further, thus gaining more recognition.
The first of the punk rock bands to be signed up with a record company were the Ramones...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- cm - punk
- Effects of the 1884 Beet Sugar Crisis on British Guiana and Barbados
- how did the effects of the blitz covered up by the british government
- Part B - What were the consequences of the First World War for the British People 1914 - 1924?
- Punk Rock
- The British Music Invasion: The Effects on Society and Culture
- Why did the British Government decide to evacuate children from major British cities in the early years of the Second World War?
- A New Turn For Punk
- british punk
- Emo Punk
- what is punk?
- why everyone should own 1 punk cd
- Compare And Contrast How Treatment Would Proceed For A Woman Suffering From Depression, Anxiety And Feelings Of Inadequacy If She Undertook Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Or Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
- british colonialism and its effects on shaping pakistani culture