Title: Bottled Water Research
|Date:||May 4, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 223|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Shipping bottled water by truck, boat and train takes huge amounts of fossil fuels. Over 5 trillion gallons of bottled water is shipped around the world each year. Here in Michigan, we can buy water from Fiji (6,455 miles away) or Norway (4,194 miles away) and many other distant places to make us think that we are drinking amazing water...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Over 5 trillion gallons of bottled water is shipped around the world each year. Here in Michigan, we can buy water from Fiji (6,455 miles away) or Norway (4,194 miles away) and many other distant places to make us think that we are drinking amazing water.
“Just supplying Americans with plastic water bottles for one year consumes more than 47 million gallons of oil, enough to take 100,000 cars off the road and 1 billion pounds of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere, according to the Container Recycling Institute” (Blumenfeld and Leal, 2007)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Bisleri Bottled Water
- Bottled Water Industry Analysis
- Bottled Water
- Competition In Bottled Water Industry
- Competition in Bottled Water Industry
- Competition in the Bottled Water Industry
- competition in the bottled water industry
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- Trouble with Bottled Water
- Bottled Water Research
- Eliminating Bottled Water
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- bottled water
- Bottled Water And The Environment
- five forces bottled water
1 pages / 223 words
2 pages / 450 words
6 pages / 1714 words
1 pages / 229 words
3 pages / 699 words
4 pages / 1031 words
1 pages / 156 words