Title: Body-Life European Costume
|Date:||June 2, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 777|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, the tendencies of covering or discovering, the form of European costume has intended to be body-like. Since XVI century, the creation of body-like form in costume was the main purpose of the European fashion.
Obviously, that the phenomenon of the body-like costume is connected with the intention of the people to change their physical appearances in order to be closed to the esthetical and cultural “ideal”...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The natural physical appearance did not satisfy people and they tried to transform it through the costume. We can say that the body-like costume is the people’s idea about their place and role in a society.
Thus, the intention of people to be closed to the “ideal” is the main reason of the body-like costume’s invention...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Body-Life European Costume
- Body Language Required For Business Dealings
- A History of Human Art and Body Painting
- Human Body in Western Art
- Body Image - A Body Unknown
- Muscles In The Human Body
- Romeo and Juliet Costume Project
- How successful are Descartes' arguments for the real distinction of mind from body?
- HITLER'S BODY AND THE BODY POLITIC
- Human Body in Space
- Human body System Interaction
- human body in space
- Steroids And Their Affects On The Human Body
- The Effect of Gravity on the Human Body
- Human Body
2 pages / 537 words
1 pages / 275 words
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 548 words
2 pages / 366 words
1 pages / 159 words