Title: board games
|Date:||March 15, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 215|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Ladders represented good virtues such as Generosity, Faith, Humbleness, etc., and the Snakes represented evil virtues such as lust, anger, murder, theft, etc. The moral of the game was that a person could attain Moksha (Salvation) faster by doing good deeds whereas by doing evil one takes rebirth in lower forms of life (Patamu)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The numbers of Ladders were lesser than the number of Snakes to remind people that treading the path of good is very difficult as compared to committing sins. Presumably, the number "100" represented Moksha (Salvation).
It has various versions and all of them are impressed by the ideals of the game...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Metaphor Essay
- Traveling Inward ? Journey as Metaphor
- metaphor-organization as a brain
- Ideas about Metaphor
- hamlet metaphor
- Metaphor Essay
- The Metaphor of the Dawn in the Odyssey
- The Meteorologist Metaphor
- Eagle Metaphor
- Metaphor in Hamlet
- Hypnosis - Use Of Metaphor