Title: Blue Jeans, the Ultimate American Icon
|Date:||July 18, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1295|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In 1853, Levi Strauss reached San Francisco California, where he officially became an American citizen. Strauss was not there to search for gold. He moved west to open a branch of the family’s dry good business. He did business with many miners and began to understand their needs. A miner’s foremost need was for stronger clothing, especially pants...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A miner’s foremost need was for stronger clothing, especially pants.
Levi Strauss began making pants, known then as waist overalls. Levi Strauss contacted his family in New York and told them of his new venture. He asked them to order as much canvas as possible. Strauss experimented with all aspects of pant making...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Blue Jeans, the Ultimate American Icon
- Comparison Of Treatments Of Native Americans In The East And West
- blue cross blue shield
- Case: Jeans Therapy – Levi’s Factory Workers Are Assigned To Teams,
- Implementation True Religion Jeans
- Jeans therapy – Levi’s Factory Workers Are Assigned to Teams, and Morale Takes a Hit.
- Pepe Jeans Case Analysis
- Walmart & Pepe Jeans Operations
- Blue Jeans, Black Leather Jackets,
- levis jeans
- Media; Levi Jeans Campaign
- Bongo.. Always American Made - Analysis Of Bongo Jeans Ad
- Jeans Through The Years
- The evolution of Jeans
- Unique American culture and blue ridge folk music
3 pages / 727 words
2 pages / 431 words
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 312 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 369 words