|Date:||February 19, 2011|
|Length:||1 / 283|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In 1993, Pepsi jump-started its marketing efforts by adding two brands to its portfolio: Crystal Pepsi and Pepsi Max. Crystal Pepsi, which was initially offered in the United States, failed to earn the company more than 2 percent volume share. Pepsi Max, which was launched in the United Kingdom, proved more successful, but because one of its primary ingredients was an artificial sweetener not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration, it wasn't brought to market in the United States...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Pepsi Max, which was launched in the United Kingdom, proved more successful, but because one of its primary ingredients was an artificial sweetener not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration, it wasn't brought to market in the United States.
Since neither of the products created the measurable sales and market share increase Pepsi needed, PepsiCo International (PCI) executives conceived of a plan to create a new tagline and re-brand all existing Pepsi products, signage, advertising materials and in-store display units...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- coca-cola ad campaign
- coca-cola global unethical behavior
- Global Branding And Advertising
- global branding
- HEINEKEN N.V.: GLOBAL BRANDING AND ADVERTISING
- Heineken N V Global Branding And Adverstising
- Intel: A case study in Corporate Branding
- Killer Coke: the campaign against Coca-Cola
- Pepsi Blue Case Study
- The Coca-Cola Company: A Global Presence
- The Global Branding of Stella Artois
- The global branding of Interbrew and Stella Artois
- The Global Branding Of Stella Artois
- An evaluation of the effects of a global advertising campaign
- Global Campaign to End Refugee Warehousing