Title: Basic Public Speaking
|Date:||September 2, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 486|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It's not safe to drive on the roads anymore.
III. Preview: Every person in this room had to drive or is driven to get here. Did you pay attention to how many coal trucks you passed? Did you pay attention to the chunks of coal in the median?
IV. Preview Statement: I dislike coal trucks and their drivers they are my biggest worry when I am on the road...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I am afraid that my windshield is going to be busted out or worse, I could swerve to miss a piece of coal and wreck and hurt someone else.
I. Over the last decade in Eastern, Kentucky it seems that coal trucks have taken over the roads. Its move over or be ran over. Coal trucks are not only hazardous because of how fast they drive but also because they are often overloaded...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 361 words
3 pages / 747 words
3 pages / 623 words
2 pages / 486 words
1 pages / 300 words
1 pages / 228 words
1 pages / 277 words