|Date:||October 6, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 678|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The commercial banks and certain variants of NBFCs are among the oldest of the market participants. The FIs, on the other hand, are relatively new entities in the financial market place.
Bank of Hindustan, set up in 1870, was the earliest Indian Bank. Banking in India on modern lines started with the establishment of three presidency banks under Presidency Bank's act 1876 i...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Banking in India on modern lines started with the establishment of three presidency banks under Presidency Bank's act 1876 i.e. Bank of Calcutta, Bank of Bombay and Bank of Madras. In 1921, all presidency banks were amalgamated to form the Imperial Bank of India. Imperial bank carried out limited central banking functions also prior to establishment of RBI...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Charles Banks
- Banks and the Economy
- banks in uae
- How Banks make their money
- Indian Banks
- Merging Banks
- size of government in relation to economic growth
- The Major Challenges Of The Canadian Federal Government: The National Debt And, Trade / Economic Growth
- Us Central Banks
- Tyra Banks is a good role model
- The Post War Japanese Economy; The Role of the Banks
- tyra banks
- What Role Should The Government Play in Gun Control?
4 pages / 1012 words
3 pages / 678 words
2 pages / 421 words
1 pages / 217 words
1 pages / 228 words
3 pages / 682 words
1 pages / 269 words