|Date:||January 13, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 377|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These oceans merge on the north in the Arafura Sea between Australia
and Indonesia and New Guinea, and on the south in the Bass Strait. The
coastline length, estimated at 19,200 km (12,000 mi), is remarkably short for so
large an area, a result of the relative lack of indentation. Major inlets other
than the Gulf of CARPENTARIA and the GREAT AUSTRALIAN BIGHT are few...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Major inlets other
than the Gulf of CARPENTARIA and the GREAT AUSTRALIAN BIGHT are few.
A self-governing member of the Commonwealth of Nations, Australia celebrated its
bicentennial in 1988z. It is a federation of five mainland states (NEW SOUTH
WALES, QUEENSLAND, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, VICTORIA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA) and one island
state (TASMANIA), as well as two territories (AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY,
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Important Is It For Australia To Maintain Good Relationships With China? Does Australia Do Enough To Support Human Rights In China?
- Australia Country Breifing Report
- Discuss the history of Australia regarding trade policies and moving from protectionist to free trade.
- Role Of Government In Mixed Economies Such As Australia
- changing role for women in Australia
- History of oil spills in Australia
- The role of women in Australia 1900-1941
- Were Economic Factors Primarily Responsible for British Imperialism?
- Why Did The British Government Decide To Evacuate Children From Britain'S Major Cities In The Early Years Of The Second World War?
- Why did the British Government decide to evacuate children from major British cities in the early years of the Second World War?
- Why Australia Joined World War I In 1914
- Documentary films have played an important part in determining the way we construct history and memory. In what ways do documentary films dealing with the holocaust determine contemporary understandings of that historical event?
- Conflict Between History and Geography in Australia
- Early Catholic schools in Australia
3 pages / 766 words
2 pages / 539 words
3 pages / 694 words
2 pages / 377 words
2 pages / 422 words
2 pages / 452 words
3 pages / 835 words