|Date:||August 30, 2012|
|Length:||35 / 10270|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The black bar is one angstrom, equal to 10?10 m or 100,000 fm.
Smallest recognized division of a chemical element
Mass range: 1.67 ? 10?27 to 4.52 ? 10?25 kg
Electric charge: zero (neutral), or ion charge
Diameter range: 62 pm (He) to 520 pm (Cs) (data page)
Components: Electrons and a compact nucleus of protons and neutrons
The atom is a basic unit of matter consisting of a dense, central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons (except in the case of Hydrogen-1, which is the only stable isotope with zero neutrons). The electrons of an atom are bound to the nucleus by the electromagnetic force. Likewise, a group of atoms can remain bound to each other, forming a molecule...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
4 pages / 1004 words
1 pages / 157 words
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 554 words
3 pages / 808 words
1 pages / 119 words
2 pages / 546 words