|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||June 16, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 684|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Asking someone to act differently in public because of a talent they possess is ridiculous. Athletes are doing what they do for entertainment, not to serve as a child's role model. Charles Barkley stated "I am not a role model! Just because I can dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids" (Ponti 1)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Children need to see that athletes were chosen because they possess an athletic talent, not because they could give money to the poor. A role model should not be chosen by children because of fame and fortune. They do not have a section in their contract that states they have to be a role model. Why should they alter their life for someone they have never met?
A role model is a person who serves as a model in a particular behavioral or social role for another person to emulate...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 1920's Flappers - Good Role Models?
- John Alexander Macdonald: A Good Role Model?
- Huckleberry Finn: A Good Role Model
- Good Role Model
- Tyra Banks is a good role model
- A Good Role Model
- A Good Role Model
- A good Role Model
- Good Athletes
- Professional athletes as role models
- Why Athletes Are Good Role Models
- Non-medical Prescription Drug Use Among College Students: A Comparison Between Athletes and Non-athletes
- Role Models
- Should athletes feel morally obligated to act as role models for today youth, and why or how might these athletes not be capable to act as the role models that society would like tem to.
- Vision Differences Between Athletes and Non-Athletes
8 pages / 2281 words
2 pages / 515 words
3 pages / 684 words
2 pages / 321 words
1 pages / 215 words
1 pages / 193 words
2 pages / 322 words