Title: Art...What the Hell is It?
|Date:||November 6, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 663|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He also insisted that art has to be beautiful. I agree with certain elements of Tolstoy's very bold statement of art and also understand where he is coming from; however, I also feel that certain aspects need to be added or modified to his interpretation to better fit my definition of art. Art is created from deep within one's soul, sometimes based on something as simple as a gut impulse...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Art is created from deep within one's soul, sometimes based on something as simple as a gut impulse. I believe that art is as Tolstoy said a connection between the performer and the recipient, in which both can connect emotionally to each other. Art does not have to be beautiful because I feel beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, and I cannot imagine that any two people in this world will ever see exactly eye to eye because we are all born with our own opinions...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dangerous Minds
- How does the "Common Man" enable the audience to understand the complexities of More's character?
- The Giver Author, SEtting, Theme, Connection to Self, Connection ot another book read, Conflict, Protagonist, Antagonist, and Summary
- Amazing Experience
- Dangerous Minds
- Explore the different ways Shakespeare uses Hamlet's soliloquies to convey to the audience Hamlet's thoughts and feelings at the time of speaking.
- How Far is Shylock a Character for Whom We Can Feel Sympathy? How Would a Contemporary Audience's Response to Him Differ from That of an Audience in Shakespeare's Time?
- Subject: Which of the discussed classical approaches have you personally experienced as a language learner? What were your impressions and what is your assessment of the effectiveness of the approach(es)?
- the connection between audience and author
- Choose An Ethnic Group To Which You Personally Belong. If You Identify With More Than
- Dutch: A ethnic group that I personally belong
- *Dangerous Minds* Deconstructing A Dangerous Mind Anilitical Article *Dangerous Minds*
- Amazing Grace
- The Amazing Quran
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 497 words
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 338 words
1 pages / 232 words
3 pages / 616 words
3 pages / 663 words